Thursday 1 September 2016

30 Paintings in 30 Days INVITATION

JANUARY 2016 COLLAGE OF 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

It's that time again. Leslie Saeta is hosting another paint in. I've sort of lost count, but I think this is the 8th time I've signed up for this challenge. Like all challenges it offers a heady combination of success and fear. If you feel brave, why not click the link and join in? 30 in 30 challenge

It's really not that bad; the goal is to create 30 paintings in 30 days and share them on Leslie's blog. You don't have to feel pressured because no-one is going to chastise you if you paint less than 30 or if you don't get around to posting them. It's simply incentive to create more now summer is nearly over and the kids are heading back to school.

In the past I've actually managed to paint 30 paintings and post them all on time for all seven challenges, but this time I've signed up knowing full well that I'm away for most of the month. I only have room in my bag for a tiny watercolor set and a few ACEO canvases, my camera is being temperamental, I don't know how to use my new ipad and most of the time I will be very busy with distant family. Oh well, at least it will give me a little incentive to stay on track with art.

Perhaps I will share a collage of what I managed to paint at the end of the challenge. In the meantime I will continue to load recent paintings and sculptures every few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.