Thursday 29 September 2016

BREEZY PALM - DAY 30

BREEZY PALM
by Sea Dean
Digital Painting

This was inspired by the Daily Paintworks "Look Up" challenge of the week. It is also # 30 of the Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. 

Yes, I've been struggling to post work to my blog lately and I gave up on trying to post to Leslie Saetas blog, but I actually created 32 paintings for the challenge, some digital, some watercolor and some acrylic. Tomorrow I will publish all 32 in collage form and I will catch up with the missing paintings in October.

Thanks for putting up with the teething problems during the changeover to new technology. By the way, I think you can see this but it seems murky to me, the original is much more impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.