Thursday 22 September 2016

NEWS AT NOON - Day 23

NOON NEWS
by Sea Dean
Digital Painting

This is a bit of a departure for me. I'm still working on the 30 day challenge and for #23 I created this line drawing on my iPad. I discovered that finger drawing gives a great sense of freedom as well as a simplification of line. And I love that it's so easy to erase if things go terribly wrong. 

Yes, she is for sale but open to offers because I can't decide on a price. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Size to be confirmed as she is digital, but I'm thinking about 4" x 5" with about 1/2" white edge printed on quality paper and mounted in a white mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.