Friday 16 September 2016

SEA AND SKY ACEO - DAY 17


SEA AND SKY ACEO
by Sea Dean
2.5" x 3.5" Bristol Board


If you have trouble seeing the image here it seems to be showing on the Leslie Saeta challenge blog and Daily Paintworks linked on the left.

I haven't quite worked out how to use the camera on my iPad, so the horizon looks a bit curved in this image, but it is actually a straight line. I've been studying clouds and these were inspired by the calm after a stormy night.

I will show a collage of my 30 challenge paintings On Oct 1st.

Posted as # 22 on ls30in30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.