Friday 21 October 2016

IPAD DRAWINGS - Oceans Series - Here Comes the Sun


HERE COMES THE SUN
Oceans Series by Sea Dean
Copyrighted iPad drawing
Available as a one time use download or limited edition print

I've been playing with my ipad again. Well, not exactly playing, I've been working on a submission which calls for new media.

I've not only been experimenting with the draw app. Below is a tonal image taken from the above drawing which I created in the ipad "Photo" app. and then cropped slightly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.