Thursday 3 November 2016

IPAD DRAWINGS - Ocean Series - Seagull View


SEAGULL VIEW
Oceans Series by Sea Dean 
Copyrighted iPad drawing
Available as a one time use download or limited edition print

I'm constantly striving to capture the atmosphere of the ocean on a summer day. There are many ways to depict waves, but I love these simple linear layers with delicate tonal lines. I'm not sure about the clouds and whether they blend enough with the rest of the drawing. What do you think?

Now available as an Art Card
5" x 6.5" Art Card and envelope with 6" x 4" gloss or low sheen photo 
$5 each + shipping - $24 per 6 same design. $30 per 10 same design. 
Combined shipping available for multiples.

Poinsettia makes a wonderful holiday card. I've cropped it to 4" x 6" which gives it a modern slant and my retailers are giving great feedback about the glossy look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.