Saturday 5 November 2016

SALE - MINI COLLECTABLE HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS


As a special bonus to my loyal customers I have a super holiday deal available on Daily Paintworks and Artfinder online galleries. Above is a collection of my holiday decorations or ornaments regularly $65 but currently available for $30 plus shipping. If you purchase several I will package together and refund the excess shipping.

These beautifully detailed paintings are light enough to hang on a tree or garland and budget friendly to mail to a distant friend. I can even ship direct so you don't pay double shipping. Painted back and front on canvas panel and suspended on a decorative ribbon. They also look very pretty displayed on a mini easel as a table decoration, or on the mantle.

I suggest ordering now for the best selection as they will go fast at that price. It's also a good idea to get ahead of the holiday shipping rush.

There are a few absent from this collage but you can see them on the website.

Purchase at Daily Paintworks here

Now available as an Art Card
5" x 6.5" Art Card and envelope with 6" x 4" gloss or low sheen photo 
$5 each + shipping - $24 per 6 same design. $30 per 10 same design. 
Combined shipping available for multiples.

Poinsettia makes a wonderful holiday card. I've cropped it to 4" x 6" which gives it a modern slant and my retailers are giving great feedback about the glossy look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.