Tuesday 17 January 2017

30 in 30 - EIGHTEEN - LAKE COUNTRY II



LAKE COUNTRY (revised)
8" x 10" Birch Cradle
Reserved for Skyway

I think I've tweaked this painting enough to be classed as new. As you can see, I've added definition in the clouds, more color in the lake, darker trees, snow on the peak and although I liked it before, I love it now. The overall impression before was cold, but now it feels sunny even though there is more snow. Adding lots of light permanent blue and eliminating some of the light Cadmium yellow did the trick.

This painting serves as my eighteenth entry into the 30 in 30 challenge. Follow my blog so you don't miss any of my entries.

Posted as # 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.