Thursday 12 January 2017

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - THIRTEEN - PEACEFUL LAKE


PEACEFUL LAKE
10" x 10" Deep Wrap Canvas
By Sea Dean

This acrylic painting serves as my thirteenth entry into the 30 in 30 challenge. Follow my blog so you don't miss any.

This painting is all about the clouds. I wanted to create an assymetrical composition with very simple land forms. We've had a lot of these puffy clouds above our lakes this year, although at the moment the hillsides are covered in our famous powdery snow. I'm preparing for my spring shows at the moment and no one wants to buy snowy paintings during our glorious spring weather.

Posted as #11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.