Monday 23 January 2017

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - TWENTY FOUR - GRASS


GRASS
IPAD DRAWING
8" x 10" Limited Edition Print
$39 unmounted
$69 mounted on Birch Cradle

You can choose whether to purchase the limited edition print ready to frame or the premium edition which is mounted on an 8" x 10" Birch Cradle. Some drawings may be available in Limited Edition larger sizes.

When I created this drawing i made an effort to stick to a limited palette in the green section of the color circle. I have a good friend and patron that loves green and I had her clearly in mind when I was  drawing. As with others in the series there is a hidden signature which is part of the proof of authenticity.

This drawing serves as my 24th entry into the 30 in 30 challenge. Follow my blog so you don't miss any.

Posted as # 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.