Thursday 19 January 2017

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - TWENTY - OBLIVION



OBLIVION
iPAD DRAWING
8" x 10" Limited Edition Print (Possibly this one could go larger)
$39 unmounted
$69 mounted on Birch Cradle

You can choose whether to purchase the limited edition print ready to frame or the premium edition which is mounted on an 8" x 10" Birch Cradle.

I felt like I was channeling Jackson Pollock with this one. I wanted to stop but something kept pushing me on. This iPad drawing was desperate to be born, but only on its own terms.

This drawing serves as my 20th entry into the 30 in 30 challenge. Follow my blog so you don't miss any.

Posted as # 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.