Sunday 1 January 2017

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - TWO - MUM


MUM IPAD DRAWING
8" x 10" Limited Edition Print
$39 unmounted
$69 mounted on Birch Cradle

Happy Birhday Mum

Over the years I've worked in many mediums and many genre. Currently I'm experimenting to discover which genre suits my iPad drawing technique best. This Floral would make a lovely bright addition to a dark corner. You can choose whether to purchase the limited edition print ready to frame or the premium edition which is mounted on an 8" x 10" Birch Cradle.

This drawing serves as my second entry into the 30 in 30 challenge. Follow my blog so you don't miss any.

Posted as # 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.