Wednesday 31 May 2017

Shady Trail


SHADY TRAIL
8" x 10" Slim Wrap Canvas
$99
or $125 in white float frame

I've had this painting on the back burner for a while, adding the odd tweak, but it never seemed finished. Although it isn't typical of our local landscape, there are many beautiful shady trails to wander along on a hot summer day. So this is another painting destined for our local airport Skyway.

The thing that took the most time with this painting was creating depth along the trail. I would love to add a person walking a dog or a wild animal crossing the trail, but I'm not that brave yet. I think I need to attempt it with a larger painting as this size would be too fiddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.