Saturday 19 August 2017

It's that time again!


It's that time of the year again; Leslie Saeta is hosting her 30 paintings in 30 days Challenge. This is the 9th time Leslie has conducted the challenge: It comes around every January and September. Every time I think I'll give it a miss and then when the invitation pops into my inbox I sign up thinking I will be a bit more relaxed about it all and just do as many as I can. Then every time I get obsessed and complete all 30! I have to admit that it has become easier over the years.

If you want to kick start your holiday season prep, here is where you sign up. Come on, I dare you! Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days Challenge September 2017

Above are the paintings from my first 30 day challenge way back in September 2013. These are mostly tiny ACEO paintings. I still have one or two of the originals available, if there is one you love, contact me and I'll check my inventory. However, all are available as limited prints here. There may be a few I've missed, so again, contact me here and I'll rectify.

This year I've decided to focus on iPad drawing. The intention is to get a head start on next summer by completing 30 of my more richly layered local landscapes. These take quite a long time to finish, so it will be a real challenge, but if it gets too intense I can always intersperse with iPad kitty cat and doggie line drawings. I'm planning a good rest in December, so if I get ahead with landscapes I will be able to fully relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.