Thursday 31 August 2017

Out and About

There have been a few more moments when the smoke has abated and I've managed to lift the burden of these four walls. I thought I would share some images with you. These are not for sale, but if you paint one, send it to me to post on my blog.


The House of Rose final free music event of the season


Beautiful flowers in the waterfront park at the Canadian Brass outdoor concert for Canada 150


In honor of our exhausted and brave fire fighters, a water bomber flying back to rest at sunset


Our famous Dolphins by Robert Dow Reid in waterfront park


A beautiful golden Okanagan sunset sans smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.