Friday 15 September 2017

Ocean Current I - 16/30


OCEAN CURRENT I
Embellished iPad drawing by Sea Dean
8" x 10" Mounted on Powlonia Cradle
$99 + shipping
Contact Here

This particular iPad drawing is enhanced with Matisse Australian Ocean Blue, Liquitex Heavy Body Silver, Pebeo bindex DYNA Violet iridescent, Pebeo Iridescent Blue/Green, a touch of multi pastel sparkle and a clear brushstroke finish. WOWZA! See Sept 13 for an explanation of the process.

I'm one of the artists taking part in the Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. This is the ninth time Leslie has held this event and I've taken part in each one. This is # sixteen of thirty iPad drawings that I plan to complete by September 30th.

I love the energy of this challenge and that it inspires me to create new work each day. I'm pleased to join challenge again and look forward to adding 30 new drawings to my collection.

See all the Challenge Artists Work here

I'm at #8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.