Sunday 3 September 2017

Shimmering Heat iPad Drawing - 4/30

SHIMMERING HEAT
iPad drawing by Sea Dean
6" x 8" Canvas Print ready to mount
$59
Contact Here

The fourth of the 30 iPad drawings I plan this month. Similar to yesterday but more detailed and intense. I think this really captures the untouched bush around our 80 mile natural lake. The sage brush has an unforgettable smell in late summer. I used to forage for sage to make smudge bundles and this time of year was the best season.

See all the 30 in 30 Challenge Artworks here
I'm at #60

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.