Sunday 24 September 2017

Wildflower Lake - One Finger Drawings - 25/30


WILDFLOWER LAKE
iPad drawing by Sea Dean
6" x 8" Canvas Print ready to mount
$59 + shipping

My Limited Editions are available in a variety of sizes  and surfaces up to 8" x 10"
Contact Here

An usual color palette for me, but I was aiming for late summer colors. I love the way it turned out. With my new mixed media additions I can imagine a few dots of copper, interference gold and perhaps some red/blue Pebeo. Cant wait to print it up and get out the brushes.

I'm one of the artists taking part in the Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. This is the ninth time Leslie has held this event and I've taken part in each one. This is # twenty five of the thirty drawings I will complete by September 30th.

I'm pleased to be part of the challenge and look forward to adding 30 new drawings to my Collection.

See all the Challenge Artists Work here

I'm at #6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.