Saturday 18 August 2018

On Exhibition - Birch Lake


Every painting in this exhibition, which I’ve entitled “Different Strokes”, is either brand new or massively tweaked. When I finished hanging the exhibition today, I was exhausted and the cafe was closing, so I didnt manage to get photos, however, This is a tweaked painting from one of my favorite displays which includes five birch slice paintings, a couple of ipad drawings and a couple of small mountain paintings.


The original version of this painting looked a bit empty, so I added an island and stand of trees. I’m quite happy with the result. The birch slices are $39 which is a bargain considering the amount of work in sourcing, sealing and painting. Only available at the exhibition, or can be reserved for shipping after 15 September when the exhibition closes. The holidays are coming and this would make a wonderful gift.


Sea Dean Annual Solo - Different Strokes
18 August - 15 September 2018

Lake Country Coffee House
10356 Bottom Wood Lake Road (Next to Lake Country Art Gallery)
Lake Country BC Canada

7am - 4pm Daily (8am Sundays)
Sea will be on site during Art Walk  8 and 9 September


I’ve ben going at break neck speed to get ready for this exhibition. Almost every piece is new, and this year I have many large works including Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media, Digital and 3D pieces. I will be available all weekend during Art Walk, so that you can ask about the inspiration for your favorite pieces. And if the weather co-operates I may even be giving some demos. Drop in and meet the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.