Friday 21 September 2018

#30in30 - Third Week - Spirit of the Falls

I’ve been pretty busy this week getting ready for winter. I took down my solo exhibition on Saturday, Then immediately two calls for submission came in which I had to deal with. My car is still full of paintings to deliver, then I can organise my studio for the holiday rush.

In the meantime I’ve cleaned my air coolers and air conditioners, got out the winter bedding, made an appointment to change summer to winter tires and changed over my clothes to fall/winter. I like to get a bit ahead this time of year because there’s no telling when the holiday rush will start in ernest. And a heads up on that ... I will not be shipping most of the month of October, so October orders will ship at the beginning of November. Anything ordered now will ship immediately.

Of course I’ve still been chugging away with the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. my blog isn’t always in step with the postings on Leslie’s blog, so check a few days back or follow my blog and all will be revealed in time.



MY VALENTINE 6” x 8” Acrylic - $70 - Day 15 #4


















MINI TEX V 3” x 4” Mixed Media - $35 - Day 16 #6

SPIRIT OF THE FALLS (detail) 12” x 36” Mixed Media - Day 17 #4
SPIRIT OF THE FALLS (detail) 12” x 36” Mixed Media - Day 18 #59 (in studio and forgot to post)
SPIRIT OF THE FALLS (detail) 12” x 36” Mixed Media - Day 19 #11
SPIRIT OF THE FALLS (detail) 12” x 36” Mixed Media -Day 20 #9
SPIRIT OF THE FALLS 12” x 36” Mixed Media - Day 21 #19



Although there are hundreds of artists registered, only about 150 new paintings are posted on the blog each day. Some artists are painting each day but not completing a daily painting. There is a core group that manage to create a new piece each day and they should be applauded. Visit the challenge blog and see the amazing variety produced.

https://www.saetastudio.com/september-2018-30-in-30-paintings

TIP - Click on the images you like and it usually takes you to the artist’s own website so you can see more of their work, or for the more organized, to a page where you can buy them. I’m just happy o get it posted without missing a day:)

Check out what’s on sale at Artfinder this week, here. artfinder.com/sea-dean

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.