Sunday 14 October 2018

Off at a Tangent


I’ve been conducting an informal study for the past couple of months on random nature. This one in particular is a series on heavy rain falling into a swimming pool. I created a few images, photo shopped them and made them into a series of collages.


The reason I’m so interested in random visuals is because I think that it will help me develop an abstract style for large paintings. My retail client is adamant about non-representational art, which is quite a stretch for me, but I do love a challenge. The biggest challenge is finding the money to buy large canvases and then the time to work on them. I think the center collage is one I would like to work up into ampainting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.