Saturday 10 November 2018

Glorious to Grey

Goodness me it’s been a long time since I posted. I’ve been wading through kitchen renos and busy with submissions and commissions, so not much time left over.

My kitchen cabinet doors finally arrived! That’s 10 months and counting, because one was the wrong size and the rest had manufacturing faults. I’m told a “rush” replacement takes 10 weeks. That means no doors for Christmas. I’ll have to hang up sheets or something. Grrrr!

The view from my bedroom

Enough of my woes ... I woke up the other morning to a beautiful surprise, our first dusting of snow.

I get a better view of the creek in the winter

All in one day it snowed, rained, the sun came back out, it frosted that night and then most of the remaining leaves fell off. Glorious to Grey in a day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.