Saturday 8 December 2018

U100 Refill

Every Wednesday the U100 Exhibition at Lake Country Art Gallery replenishes the art that has sold. I’m told that sales are brisk and a quick tour of the gallery confirmed the many red dots. It’s good to see a local fundraiser do so well. This year extra events like the grand opening dinner and night market have added momentum and I think it may become the best year to date.





For those looking for a gift with a difference there is plenty of choice. Animals, birds, landscapes, florals, abstracts etc. from some of the areas best artists, all under $100. On Wednesday I added three more to my selection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.