Friday 13 September 2019

QUO VADIS - Day 14 - 30 in 30 Challenge


My friend Sheila asked if I was going to make SMOOTH from a few days ago into a series. I didn’t plan to, but when I sat down today to create my submission for 30 in 30, I thought why not? This is what happened.



Simplicity is fabulous and for some reason it’s easier for me to capture with iPad drawing. I often mock up ideas on my iPad for commissions, but it is also a wonderful art form in itself. Once I have created a one finger drawing I sometimes like to turn it around to see if it looks better configured differently. I usually end up thinking that the way I drew it in the first place is best. Here are a few versions of QUO VADIS ... what do you think?

I like that the original version is placed off center. And I like the second version because it has a human form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.