Sunday 15 September 2019

THE RHYTM OF LIFE - Day 16 - 30 in 30 Challenge - One finger drawing


I took a one finger drawing that I thought lacked punch and embellished it with Markup inside the Photos app. I’ve discovered that not all Markups within iPad apps are created equal and some have the quirky trait of creating a larger line if you press harder. With practice this can produce some amazing results.

Another drawing destined for my Artfinder gallery I suspect. After this 30 day challenge I will really have to get on with adding some new work. I also think I’m birthing my next solo exhibition here.

Do you prefer a warm background or white?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.