Wednesday 12 February 2020

DAY 12 of 30 - BIRDHOUSE BLING in Progress

One of the things I love most about the 30 Day Creative Gathering on Facebook is that anything goes. It was set up for creators of every level and any media. Thats why today my entry is a birdhouse. We are encouraged to either complete, or work on something every day and it is very motivating and social.


This is not a fine art birdhouse, it is for regular home decor and will sell under my COUNTRY GIRL brand. At the moment the back and sides are a little bland, so I will probably add more. The front is finished and ready for move in. The spotty bits on the eves and base are sparkly jewels although they don't show up well here.

For sale by contacting me through email or comments. I have three more in process if you would like a set.

30DCG2020 - ODP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.