Saturday 2 February 2013

COLLAGE FOR 30 IN 30

  30 in 30 Collection shown as a collage




Here they are in all their glory, the 30 paintings I created for Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 challenge. I have organized them more or less in the order I painted them. Each original is a professionally crafted miniature ACEO (2.5" x 3.5" or 6.5 cm x 9 cm in metric).   

My ACEO are available start at $1 at my Daily Paintworks gallery hereIf the one you love has sold or if you prefer something larger please email me and I'll check my stock for prints and originals in the same series. Bespoke work also welcome.

In case you didn't receive yesterday's blog, read the exciting submission opportunity dated 30 Jan and "Follow by Email" to stay up to date.

If you are a novice portrait painter or you need a brush up on technique, I will be posting some free lessons over the next month to help you complete the challenge.

I welcome comments below. If you have a challenge posting use Anonymous but please put your byline.

LINK - A fascination for Miniatures - ATC, ACEO, OOAK etc  

 
(Posted as # 30 on Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.