Sunday 28 April 2013

LUMINOUS BREAKER - DUO

LUMINOUS BREAKER
ORIGINAL ART
3.5" x 2.5" ACEO
 
To view my Galley please visit Daily Paintworks. 

This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.


This is how I visualize a DUO framed. The larger painting, "Luminous Wave" was published on my blog yesterday, "Luminous Wave" with it's sister painting "Luminous Breaker", framed by a simple black contemporary frame and a white mat. If you have trouble finding a frame and having a mat cut I would be happy to quote you.

I'm never far from the ocean in my soul.


Cat # 13105 Luminous Wave on Windpower - Cat # 13106 Luminous Breaker ACEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.