Saturday 27 April 2013

LUMINOUS WAVE - DUO SERIES

Photograph of Painting
Scan of Painting
LUMINOUS WAVE ORIGINAL ART by Sea Dean 

6" x 8" on Strathmore Windpower (see earlier blog)

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks.  

This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.

There is a similar painting in a larger size in my Gallery

Every now and then I break loose and paint something on the edge of reality. Here I was aiming for more of the mood of a sunny day at the beach than depicting what we actually see. I love the vibrant energy embodied here. There were stages of this painting where it almost looked like the colours of Van Gogh.

Another set in my DUO series. The photo is a bit dark and the scan is a bit light. The real painting is somewhere in between. I will adjust tomorrow. The ACEO sized sister to this painting will also publish in tomorrow's blog. 


Cat # 13103 - Luminous Wave 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.