Wednesday 1 May 2013

DAWN TREES ACEO and DAY ONE - LESLIE SAETA'S ART MARKETING CHALLENGE

No new painting today because I'm not quite finished the one I worked on yesterday. So here is my personal favourite from the current tree series. This depicts the moment when the sun pops over the horizon. As usual it's far nicer in real life and I feel sad that you can't see it without the filter of a lens. The colours are more vibrant and brush strokes more powerful. You won't be disappointed if you bid in the auction and win.

DAWN TREES
Original Art 
2.5" x 3.5" ACEO

However, what I wanted to blog about today is the start of Leslie Saeta's Art marketing challenge. Find out more here. I'm really excited to take up the challenge which will improve my marketing skills immensely. Leslie Saeta has many years experience in corporate marketing and I'm sure that anyone who participates will learn a lot.

Each day we complete a task.To stay motivated after the challenge is over, I'm setting up an inspiration group on Facebook - numbers are limited, first come first served. To be part of my group please leave a comment below and I will contact you. The group will meet once a month to support and inspire each other. The meeting will take place in a private group on Facebook.

In order to be part of my group 
1. You must agree to complete THIRTY 30 minute tasks during May
2. You must be highly committed to marketing your work
3. You are willing to be an active, supportive member of the group. 

You can also go to my Facebook group GET YOUR ART OUT THERE, join and leave a comment to let me know you're in.

:o)

Cat # 13107 - Dawn Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.