Tuesday 14 May 2013

FREE PRINT WITH EVERY PURCHASE - SPRING REFLECTIONS

CELEBRATION  Spring has sprung and the frigid temperatures have gone. Soon winter will be a distant memory. It makes my heart sing. Soooooo I've decided to celebrate. Everyone who buys a painting until the end of May will receive a free postcard sized print of one of my favourite works. 

Choose between "Believe" and "Paws" below.


A regular patron sent me a gorgeous photo of a day kayaking in Northern California. I love anything to do with the water, so I just had to ask permission to paint it. Here is the result.


SPRING REFLECTIONS
ORIGINAL ART OSWOA 4" x 6"
"Spring Reflections" Original OSWOA painted on archival substrate lovingly prepared to collector standard.

To view my Galler please visit Daily Paintworks.

 painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.


BELIEVE

The original of this painting is SOLD, however, larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. 


or

PAWS


The original of this painting is SOLD, however, larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks.


Cat # 13118 Spring Reflections   Cat # 13001 Believe   Cat # 13060 Paws

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.