Monday 13 May 2013

SCANNED REVIEW

I have scanned my recent paintings and I thought I would give you a second look. Most are still on auction or available at low prices on Daily Paintworks. I like to keep a file of both photos and scans of all my paintings because they do give a slightly different look and once sold I will probably never see the original again. The scanner has a fault, so on the larger paintings it is showing a faded line which is not in the original.

Click here for more detail.













CHIP ACEO
TWIN PEAKS ACEO

BEAUTIFUL EYES OSWOA POSTCARD
TWILIGHT REFLECTIONS OSWOA POSTCARD
EVHE'S FLOWERS OSWOA POSTCARD

PINK PEONIES ON WINDPOWER
MOUNTAIN TULIPS ON WINDPOWER
WALKING IN LIGHT ON WINDPOWER
EXUBERANT ON WINDPOWER
SUNSET ON WINDPOWER

BLUE HEAVEN ON CANVAS PANEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.