Tuesday 28 May 2013

NEW LINKS PINTEREST AND ACEO MINIATURE GALLERY ON FACEBOOK


Well I know I´ve got a bit behind in painting, but I have a heap of good excuses. I´m in the last days of Leslie Saeta´s online marketing class and trying to catch up. I´ve also been thundering away on the computer updating and expanding my PINTEREST Boards and my BLUE SKY RED EARTH Facebook Gallery.

Here are some links

PINTEREST http://pinterest.com/blueskyredearth/

ACEO Miniature gallery on Facebook (I think you have to be a member) 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.180656558650529.40282.168549916527860&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=like

And remember if anything takes your fancy there are a few days left of my promo. If you purchase any painting, even an ACEO you get a free print of another of my paintings. This is only till the end of May. 

Look how beautiful they look in just a simple frame. Single, DUO, and TRIO.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.