Monday 6 May 2013

TWILIGHT REFLECTION OSWOA POSTCARD and FINE ART AUCTION


TWILIGHT REFLECTIONS
ORIGINAL ART OSWOA 4" x 6"
To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks.  

This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.

This is another painting which follows on from very popular TULIP GARDEN I showed yesterday. Once I started working on the lake I just didn't have the heart to cover up the lovely Magenta and Ultramarine water with foreground Tulips.





QUIZ ANSWER

Question:- "Who's beautiful eyes are these?"
Answer :- The "Beautiful Eyes" are those of the lovely Audrey Hepburn. Thanks to everyone who played the game. Everyone who entered got it right. I'm not sure if that indicates I did a good job, or that she is easy to spot. 

May 4th would’ve marked Audrey's 84th birthday, So Happy Birthday lovely lady, I hope you are having a wonderful time wherever you are.

Cat # 13111  Twilight Reflection    -   Cat # 13108 Beautiful Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.