Sunday 5 May 2013

TULIP GARDEN SERIES - "TWIN PEAKS" ACEO, "POPPING OUT" OSWOA

TWIN PEAKS
ORIGINAL ART
3.5" x 2.5" ACEO
To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available. 


Continuing with this months PEOPLE's CHOICE series, "Twin Peaks" is in the popular "Tulip Garden" series. The red in the foreground is brighter in person.


Tulip Garden is an exhibition piece, painted on Gallery Wrap Canvas. It is one of my favourite paintings and I would have kept it for myself if a patron hadn't snapped it up at it's first showing.
 

TULIP GARDEN
ORIGINAL ART
6" x 6" Gallery Wrap Canvas
SOLD

As usual I'm happy to paint a similar work in a different size. I think it would look spectacular 18" x 18" or 36" x 36". I would be happy to quote you on any size.  

Another in the same series is "Popping Out" below. This is an OSWOA Postcard sized painting on Canvas Panel. Click here for more information or to purchase.


 
POPPING OUT
ORIGINAL ART
4" x 6" OSWOA Postcard on Canvas Panel
Currently on auction 
Starting price $29
Regular $95




Cat # 12036 Tulip Garden   Cat # 130109 Twin Peaks   Cat # 12031 Popping Out   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.