Saturday 8 June 2013

COMMA BUTTERFLY ACEO and PITTER PATTER ACEO - Pet Paws


A strange name for a butterfly, but apparently it is named after the marking on the underside of its wings. 

Here I was again working on the challenge of making the butterfly show movement. I feel I achieved, but as I just had it pointed out to me, you have to trust me on that. My camera just doesn´t capture the full colour in my work and certainly not the iridescence in this painting which here appears like a fog, but in real life is a brilliant purple petrol like effect. 

If you purchase this painting you will not be disappointed.

COMMA BUTTERFLY
ORIGINAL ACEO

2.5" x 3.5"

On Auction
To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

PITTER PATTER
ORIGINAL ACEO

2.5" x 3.5"

DPW Price $15 Regular $25


Feedback is so important that I´m posting an unsold painting on this blog and in the Daily Paintworks `CRITIQUE ME` Challenge each day this month. Anyone can leave feedback by going to the challenge and clicking on the painting you would like to comment on. Don´t be shy, whether you´re a fellow Artist or an Art Lover, we would love to have your opinion.

PITTER PATTER is the latest candidate for feedback. This painting had a massive amount of hits when it was first posted. Again this is a snow scene and it´s the wrong time of year, but I originally posted it in the winter. I also know abstracts are not a top choice, but I enjoyed creating this design and I think it´s cute. I was shocked when it appeared so popular but it has not sold. Sometimes a painting doesn´t sell because of lack of exposure or bad timing, but I´m open to hearing if there is anything else which needs attention. I´m tough, so please help me grow as an Artist by leaving a comment either below or at the DPW Challenge here.

If you would like feedback for your own work, post it here on DPW, it´s free to do so.


Cat 13139 Comma Butterfly  -  Cat 130014 Pitter Patter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.