Friday 7 June 2013

MAGENTA MOUNTAINS and MR BEAU JANGLES, the Chamelion ACEOs

MAGENTA MOUNTAINS
ORIGINAL ACEO

2.5" x 3.5"

SOLD - however, a similar original or a print of this painting may be available by contacting me.

Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my new Facebook Gallery here.

 
MR BEAU JANGLES
ORIGINAL ACEO

2.5" x 3.5"

DPW Price $15 Regular $25

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


Feedback is so important that I´m posting an unsold painting on this blog and in the Daily Paintworks `CRITIQUE ME` Challenge each day this month. Anyone can leave feedback by going to the challenge and clicking on the painting you would like to comment on. Don´t be shy, whether you´re a fellow Artist or an Art Lover, we would love to have your opinion.

MR BEAU JANGLES is the latest candidate for feedback. I know he´s quirky, but I love this little guy and quirky usually sells. Perhaps it´s lack of exposure or bad timing, but I´m open to hearing if there is anything else which needs attention. I´m tough, so please help me grow as an Artist by leaving a comment either below or at the DPW Challenge here.

If you would like feedback for your own work, post it here on DPW, it´s free to do so.


Cat 13012 Mr Beau Jangles   -   Cat 13137 Magenta Mountains

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I think he´s cute too. I reckon I should put him on Ebay where cute and quirky seem to do better.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.