Thursday 6 June 2013

DRAMATIC MOUNTAINS ACEO and SNOWFALL ACEO

Each Blog this month I will show you two paintings, my newest original, hot off the easel and an original you may have seen before. They are both available to purchase and I would love to hear what you think of them. I usually choose to pair them because they would make a wonderful DUO mated and framed together. I particularly like today´s combination of ACEOs.

DRAMATIC MOUNTAINS
ORIGINAL ACEO

2.5" x 3.5"

SOLD - however, a similar original or a print of this painting may be available by contacting me.

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks

Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my new Facebook Gallery here.



ORIGINAL ACEO
2.5" x 3.5"

DPW Price $15 Regular $25

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

Feedback is so important that each day this month I´m posting an unsold painting here and in the Daily Paintworks `CRITIQUE ME` Challenge. Anyone can practice being an Art Critic by going to the challenge and clicking on any painting you would like to comment on. Don´t be shy, whether you´re a fellow Artist or an Art Lover, your opinion is valuable.

SNOWFALL is the latest candidate for feedback. I realize this is a frosty scene, but it was originally posted in the winter. Sometimes a painting doesn´t sell because of lack of exposure or bad timing, but what else may be holding it back. I´m tough, so please help me grow as an Artist by leaving a comment either below or at the DPW Challenge here.

If you would like feedback for your own work, post it here on DPW, it´s free to do so.


Cat 13010 Snowfall   -   Cat 13136 Dramatic Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.