Monday 17 June 2013

FAT CAT OSWOA POSTCARD and HIMALAYA MOUNTAINS ACEO


FAT CAT
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
6" x 4"

SOLD - however this painting may be available as a print or another original in the same series may be available.

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks.

 
This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.

I totally love this painting but it had little recognition when I first posted it (why?). The colour combination is stunning and the bronze highlights are eye catching. I think the lack of clicks may be because the dynamic style is more suited to a very large room sized painting, which I would be happy to create for someone looking to make a powerful statement. So here it is again.

I appreciate comments and feedback on any Art you see on my blog or in my DPW Gallery. 
I´m always willing to listen and grow.

 

HIMALAYAS
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

Regular $25 - Internet price $15

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.