Sunday 16 June 2013

THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA, GOLDEN PEACOCK and LITTLE DANCER ACEO


GOLDEN PEACOCK
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
6" x 8"

On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You can view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.




Do you know a little girl who would just love this tiny painting?

LITTLE DANCER
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

$25

I appreciate comments and feedback on any Art you see on my blog or DPW Gallery. I´m always willing to listen and grow.








IMPORTANT STATS

If you are serious about selling your work and you are not using Social Media, or in a very minimal way, look at this.

Every 60 seconds:
  • 695,000 Facebook status updates are made
  • 98,000 Tweets are tweeted
  • 3,600 Photos are uploaded to Instagram
  • 100 New LinkedIn accounts are opened
  • 60 New Blogs are created
  • 320 New Twitter accounts are registered
How to get more Twitter followers infographic here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.