Saturday 15 June 2013

STILL LIFE WITH BLOSSOM - TEA AND HYDRANGEAS ACEO


STILL LIFE WITH BLOSSOM
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
8" x 6" on Strathmore Windpower

On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

"Still Life with Blossom" is painted on Strathmore Windpower with the highest quality archival paints, mediums and UV protection. The inspiration for this painting was a photo by fellow Artist Evhe for her bi-monthly painting challenge. I was stunned by the colour and texture combination and just had to paint it. I have cropped the image slightly and used a bit of Artistic license. 


TEA AND HYDRANGEAS
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

Regular $25 - Internet price $15

Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. 


I appreciate comments and feedback on any Art you see on my blog or DPW Gallery. I´m always willing to listen and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.