Friday 21 June 2013

GOLDIE GOLDFISH and TREE FAMILY ACEO


GOLDIE GOLDFISH
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN 
6" x 8" on Windpower
On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. 


In Chinese the word “yu” has two meanings, FISH and SUCCESS and therefore GOLDFISH came to symbolize prosperity. Feng Shui utilizes live Goldfish or ornaments to create good luck, especially in a new business. Goldfish are also thought to be baby Dragons and Dragons in Chinese culture represent luck, wisdom and power. Whether you belive in Feng Shui or not, this painting is a way to bring the natural world into your home or office. A bright and happy little presence to make you smile.

TREE FAMILY
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

Regular $25 - Internet price $15

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.



I appreciate comments and feedback on any Art you see on my blog or DPW Gallery. I´m always willing to listen and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.