Saturday 22 June 2013

INVITATION ROSE - OSWOA Size and CONVERGENCE - ACEO Size


INVTATION ROSE
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
4" x 6"

On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals in the same series or prints may be available by contacting me. A lovely yellow rose and rose hip corsage with an invitation. Just a hint of interference gold for a bit more intrigue.


There is something intriguing about an invitation. Firstly it´s usually a fairly inexpensive night out (always a good thing to an artist). Then there is the possibility of meeting new people or long lost friends. And when there´s a corsage involved it must mean a chance to wear fancy clothes and especially shoes that rock!.

Perhaps the invite is to a romantic MOON VIEWING as tonight there is a SUPER MOON. I have a note on my calendar but I don´t know much more. However, I would suggest taking a look at the moon tonight for something spectacular.



CONVERGENCE
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

Regular $25 - Internet price $15

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


I appreciate comments and feedback on any Art you see on my blog or DPW Gallery. I´m always willing to listen and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.