Sunday 23 June 2013

LA VIE EN ROSE - ACEO Series and A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP




LA VIE EN ROSE
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

Currently on Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


La Vie en Rose or A life of Roses is a semi-abstract study for a larger work. It packs a massive punch for such a small miniature, with lovely violet interference paint highlighting the petals and signature as I have tried to capture in the last photo. Interference paint gives a sort of petrol on water effect with the colour only visible some of the time according to lighting conditions and where you stand to view the painting. Other times the colour is completely invisible, unlike Iridescent paint which is always visible but sometimes shines. 


A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP

I bet this is something you haven´t thought about. You may have purchased cotton sheets or organic fabric and thought that was a solution but there is so much more to a healthy bedroom environment and there are many silent health risks lurking in the place where you spend a third of your life. I´m quite an environmentally conscious person and I was shocked when I read this article.

Sleep Happier and Healthier in a Toxin-Free Bedroom

1 comment:

  1. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business enterprise!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.