Wednesday 12 June 2013

OCEAN ACEO - TUNNEL VISION and SOUTHERN SUNRISE


TUNNEL VISION
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

SOLD - however, a similar original or a print of this painting may be available by contacting me.

To view my Gallery or purchase either of these paintings please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


Another ocean painting showing the beauty of a breaking wave. Lovely tones of violet, turquoise, green and white. I will post a photo later to get a complete picture of the subtle tones. You will not be disappointed if you buy.



SOUTHERN SUNRISE
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

Regular $25 - Internet price $15


I appreciate comments and feedback on any Art you see on my blog or DPW Gallery. I´m always willing to listen and grow.

2 comments:

  1. Nice wave and sunset paintings with great colors! A real steal at your prices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. My gallery price for an ACEO is $25 and I give a price break on the internet. Yes I know they are worth much more, but that´s the economy we are in.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.