Tuesday 11 June 2013

SWALLOW TAIL BUTTERFLY - LEMON ACEO and Networked Blogs



BY SEA DEAN
4" x 6" Strathmore Windpower

Currently on Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. 

LEMON
ACEO AFTER MANET BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

Regular $25 - Internet price $15

You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


I appreciate comments and feedback on any Art you see on my blog or DPW Gallery. I´m always willing to listen and grow.



I have joined Networked Blogs under the title SEA DEAN PAINT A MASTERPIECE. Do you have any experience with it? Is your Blog listed? After I joined I went through the list of Art related Blogs from the ones that have thousands of followers down to 30. I followed any blog that included the name of an Artist I know through other social media forays, but I was surprised how many didn´t include their name in their Blog listing. I would suggest that if you choose to add your Blog, make sure your name appears in the main title, preferably at the beginning. It only makes marketing sense that as an Artist your name and how to contact you are the most important thing you can have on any website. Get over the privacy and shyness issues if you want to make it BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.