Tuesday 4 June 2013

LADY BLUE ACEO and SALTAIR ACEO - GIVE YOUR OPINION


SALTAIR
ORIGINAL ACEO
2.5" x 3.5"

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks.



Feedback is so important that I´m posting an unsold painting on this blog and in the Daily Paintworks `CRITIQUE ME` Challenge each day this month. Anyone can leave feedback by going to the challenge and clicking on the painting you would like to comment on. Don´t be shy, whether you´re a fellow Artist or an Art Lover, we would love to have your opinion.

SALTAIR is the latest candidate for feedback. Sometimes a painting doesn´t sell because of lack of exposure or bad timing, but I´m open to hearing if there is anything else which needs attention. I´m tough, so please help me grow as an Artist by leaving a comment either below or at the DPW Challenge here.

If you would like feedback for your own work, post it here on DPW, it´s free to do so.


NEW PAINTING

And here is my latest ACEO, currently on auction at Daily Paintworks and going for a song. A (un) Common Blue Butterfly with brilliant violet blue, bright cadmium orange (like the lower photo), rich sap green, colour change interference gold and iridescent bronze wings. The background has a spectacular peacock effect on Indigo. The painting looks so much better in reality because this type of paint is difficult to photograph.



LADY BLUE
ORIGINAL ACEO
2.5" x 3.5"

SOLD - however, a similar original or a print of this painting may be available by contacting me.

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


Cat 13004 Saltair ACEO - 
Cat 13134 Lady Blue ACEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.