Thursday 18 July 2013

ARIZONA LIGHT ACEO



1. Photo accurate - 2. Scan  of Painting (the lower part is more orange in original)

ARIZONA LIGHT
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

On Auction


To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. You may view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.

I used to travel to Arizona every winter on business and I absolutely loved it. We always stopped off on the way at places we had never been before and sometimes at a place we had discovered on a previous trip and couldn't pass by without a quick visit. The western US is so spectacular. But then I love mountains and I love the desert so perhaps it is my perfect location. If you've never been it's definitely one for the bucket list.

This is an impression of the mountains and desert of Arizona near Tucson. There is nothing like the light in the desert and I have spent many happy hours at dawn and dusk watching the colours change. 
Photo of Painting in progress, closer in colour than scan 

Cat 13178 Arizona Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.