Wednesday 17 July 2013

MR BEAUX JANGLES - ACEO CHAMELEON and NEW MARKETS FOR ARTISTS



MR BEAUX JANGLES

ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
3.5" x
 2.5"
Only $15

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.


What a fab coat you have Mr Beaux Jangles. 


"This is not a coat this is my skin. It's this way because I live among colourful tropical plants and I use it as a disguise."


Oh I apologise, but how clever you are. I'm impressed.



ON MARKETING


"Learn about social media and invest in your education, not in paying others to do your marketing. There are many sources and advisers on then, the one that I follow is Braynard Carey. He gives you specific advice which you can put to practice immediately. No generalities and fluff. You can buy his e-book New Markets for Artists for just $9 on Amazon. " quote from artist Boryana Korcheva


http://www.amazon.com/Brainard-Carey/e/B006FJH0OY


Cat 13012 Mr Beaux Jangles

4 comments:

  1. Mr Jangles is really awesome. I love and really admire the skill in this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I love him too. Some lucky person is going to get a spectacular painting when he sells. He is full of detail and colour and jumps right off the canvas.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.