Wednesday 10 July 2013

FLOWER BED Postcard size - TOP 10 BILLIONAIRE ART COLLECTORS

 
Photograph of Painting

FLOWER BED
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
6" x 4" OSWOA Postcard
On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks

This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.

Every now and then I get the urge to paint a profusion of flowers. Here are some cone flowers, black eyed susans and various grasses to add a little sunshine to you day.

And if you´re an Artist wouldn´t you like to know who are the BIG art collectors? I came across this blog which is very illuminating. The Top Ten Billionaire Art Collectors


Cat 13168 Flower Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.